onsdag den 30. oktober 2013

Tracking

Monday

09.15: Wakes up and turns on my computer. Checks Facebook, my email, a poker forum and the morning news. Answers a friend on facebook and makes a comment on an article. (computer)
09.33: Checks facebook once again to be sure, that my friend has texted me back even though it is morning and he might sleep or be at work/school. Checks my email once again. Communicates with my book reading club to agree on when to meet again.  (computer)
09.50: Once again facebook before leaving home. Just checking for anything exciting. (computer)
10.00: Sits at the bus stop and checks facebook once again because of plain boredom.  (smartphone)
10.20: In the train heading for work. Facebook because I got a notification, that my friend answered me. (smartphone)
10.30-10.50: Uses facebook to play a football manager game, that I play with a lot of my friends. Sends a message to them about my latest victory. (smartphone)
11.50: Check facebook to find out the address of my place of work (work group) (smartphone)
12.40: Nothing to do at work - checks facebook for anything exciting (smartphone). 
13.10: Facebook because my manager team is playing. (smartphone). 
14.20: Answering a thread on the poker forum about an invite to a poker event. (smartphone). 
14.50: Checks facebook once again. Types a message to a friend regarding payment of an event with my soccer team. (smartphone). 
17.20: Again nothing to do at work - checks facebook, email etc. (smartphone). 
18.00: Waits for bus once again - checks facebook (smartphone).
18.15-18.45: Uses facebook to chat with a friend of mine. Checks the news stream a lot throughout the session. (smartphone)
19.30: At home. Checks facebook, mail, answers on the poker forum. Updates my status on facebook. Uploads a picture from my day on work. Chats with a friend. (computer)
20.10: Uses facebook to create an event for 6 friends on friday. RSVP's a work related event on facebook. (computer)
20.35: Facebook to check if anything "new" has happened.  (computer)
21.10: Checks facebook to search for a movie. Checks the movie-lists" on my friends page.  (computer)
23.20: Chats a bit on facebook with a couple of friends. One of them is the one, that "recommended" the movie.  (computer)
00.10: Checks the news stream on facebook before falling asleep. (Smartphone).

Tuesday:

09.00: Wakes up and do my daily routine with mail, news, facebook etc. Has several notifications, but nothing exciting.  (computer)
09.35-10.00: Sits with my computer and surfs on facebook - looking at pictures, videos etc. (computer).
10.30: Uses facebook while waiting for the bus. Also checking mail as well as soccer news and comments on an article, that one of my friends also commented. (smartphone).
10.45-11.45: Generally using facebook in the bus for checking my manager team, chatting with a friend and surfing.  (smartphone)
12.15: Uses facebook to tell my work place, that I arrived at the shop I was supposed to work in this day. (smartphone)
16.45: Quickly checks my facebook to find out, whether my team won in the manager team. (smartphone)
18.10: Using facebook to get the time to fly by while waiting for the bus. (smartphone)
18.20-19.35: Using facebook several time while in the bus. uses it for chatting with a friend, report to work, catch up with the "daily news" (smartphone).
20.20: Using mail, poker forum and facebook while eating.  (computer)
20.55: Checking the event I created the day before. Posting a message to notify the participants to RSVP.  Chatting with my younger brother. (computer)
21.25: Checking facebook because I recieved a notification on my smartphone. (computer)
22.00: Buying a player to my manager team on facebook. Ask a friend to play GTA through the chat.
22.10-23.55: Randomly using the facebook chat to communicate with my friend, that I am playing XBOX with.

00.15: Checking the news feed on facebook before going to sleep.

1 kommentar:

  1. nice level of detail in this tracking log. It can be difficult to maintain this level of strict attention to observation. Nice job!

    SvarSlet