mandag den 28. oktober 2013

My tracking plan

Tracking Plan

Social media services is a great part of my everyday life. I use it several times a day for work, school, social life etc. I am going to track my social media behavior for the next two days to generate an overview of my usage of these services.

My focus is going to be on my computer as well as my smartphone and the services I use is Facebook, email-klients, sms, chat-klients on my smartphone. The above mentioned services are my primary focus, but I am also planning to take notes from my usage of other services such as other homepages, radio, television usage, gaming etc. to provide a full overview of my digital everyday life.

My tracking period will include two work shifts as well as evening/morning leisure time, which I believe will result in a great overview on how different medias affect my daily life in every aspect.

I am going to use my journal to take notes continuously and my smartphone to take notes when on the go. Furthermore, the plan is to make "brain dumps" a couple of times throughout the process and publish these on my blog. I will evaluate the day at night and notate my mood, feelings etc.

Hence my tracking plan is as follows:
  • ·         I am going to track my media usage for the next 48 hours.
  • ·         I am going to make a end-of-the-day diary entry to summarize my day and reflect on what my media usage changed/helped/deteriorated my day.
  • ·         I am going to take a couple of screen pictures to visualize some of my actions.
  • ·         I am going to perform a couple of "brain dumps" a day.

The collected material will be used to create my vlog.





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar